points - Details)
Leverage the power of Hyperledger Fabric to develop Blockchain-based distributed ledgers with ease
- Write your own chaincode/smart contracts using Golang on hyperledger network
- Build and deploy decentralized applications (DApps)
- Dive into real world blockchain challenges such as integration and scalability
Blockchain and Hyperledger technologies are hot topics. Hyperledger Fabric and Hyperledger Composer are open source projects that help organizations create private, permissioned blockchain networks. Applications that exploit them include finance, banking, supply chains, IoT, and much more. This book will be an easy reference to explore and build blockchain networks using Hyperledger technologies.
This book will start by explaining the blockchain evolution, including an overview of relevant blockchain technologies. You will learn how to configure Hyperledger Fabric on a cloud platform. Understand the architectural components of Hyperledger Fabric, and how they are configured to build private blockchain networks, and applications that connect to them. You’ll build up a network and application from scratch, starting with first principles. You’ll learn how to implement smart contracts in chaincode and much more on the Hyperledger network.
By the end of this book, you will be able to build and deploy your own decentralized applications using Hyperledger, addressing the key pain points encountered in the blockchain life cycle.
What you will learn
- Discover why blockchain is a game changer in the technology landscape
- Set up blockchain networks using basic Hyperledger Fabric deployment
- Understand the considerations for creating decentralized applications
- Learn the process of creating good business networks using Hyperledger
- Write Smart Contracts quickly with Hyperledger Composer
- Design transaction model and chaincode with Golang
- Deploy Composer REST Gateway to access the Composer transactions
- Discern how business network impacts your Hyperledger Fabric solutions
Who This Book Is For
The book benefits business leaders as it provides a comprehensive view on blockchain business models, governance structure, and business design considerations of blockchain solutions. Technology leaders stand to gain a lot from the detailed discussion around the technology landscape, technology design, and architecture considerations in the book. With model-driven application development, this guide will speed up understanding and concept development for blockchain application developers. The simple and well organized content will put novices at ease with blockchain concepts and constructs.
Table of Contents
- Blockchain – Enterprise and Industry Perspective
- Hyperledger Fabric explored
- Setting The Stage With A Business Scenario
- Designing a Data and Transaction Model with Golang
- Exposing Network Assets and Transactions
- Business Networks
- A Business Network Example
- Agility In A Blockchain Network
- Life In A Blockchain Network
- Governance, Necessary Evil of Regulated Industries
- Hyperledger Fabric Security
- The Future of Blockchain and the Challenges Ahead