(as of Oct 22,2021 22:58:50 UTC – Details)
PLUTARCH JUST GOT A WHOLE LOT EASIER!
Our Plutarch Study Guides make it easier to add Plutarch into your homeschool! Annotations, definitions, and pronunciations make Plutarch an open-and-go subject.
Bring Plutarch to life with this ANNOTATED EDITION. The Plenary Study Guide includes:
- The ORIGINAL TEXT of Plutarch’s Life, edited for length and content
- ANNOTATIONS, DEFINITIONS, and PRONUNCIATIONS
- An INTRODUCTION with biographical information about Plutarch
- A WHO’S WHO to help you understand the key players
- A PROLOGUE with essential background information about Ancient Rome
- An EPILOGUE that wraps up the Study Guide, connects it to modern events and gives the student some important ideas to think about
- FREE RESOURCES PAGE and optional PLUTARCH PICTURE STUDY at www.cmplenary.com to bring your Plutarch study to life
What makes a person a man of the people? What makes him a tyrant? Plutarch shows us that character is built upon the small, everyday decisions of a man’s life. We get to see the consequences of those decisions through Plutarch’s text. We are left to judge.
Study character and morality with Plutarch.