(as of Oct 17,2021 16:44:40 UTC – Details)
Learn how to use AI and blockchain to build decentralized intelligent applications (DIApps) that overcome real-world challenges
- Understand the fundamental concepts for converging artificial intelligence and blockchain
- Apply your learnings to build apps using machine learning with Ethereum, IPFS, and MoiBit
- Get well-versed with the AI-blockchain ecosystem to develop your own DIApps
AI and blockchain are two emerging technologies catalyzing the pace of enterprise innovation. With this book, you’ll understand both technologies and converge them to solve real-world challenges.
This AI blockchain book is divided into three sections. The first section covers the fundamentals of blockchain, AI, and affiliated technologies, where you’ll learn to differentiate between the various implementations of blockchains and AI with the help of examples. The second section takes you through domain-specific applications of AI and blockchain. You’ll understand the basics of decentralized databases and file systems and connect the dots between AI and blockchain before exploring products and solutions that use them together. You’ll then discover applications of AI techniques in crypto trading. In the third section, you’ll be introduced to the DIApp design pattern and compare it with the DApp design pattern. The book also highlights unique aspects of SDLC (software development lifecycle) when building a DIApp, shows you how to implement a sample contact tracing application, and delves into the future of AI with blockchain.
By the end of this book, you’ll have developed the skills you need to converge AI and blockchain technologies to build smart solutions using the DIApp design pattern.
What you will learn
- Get well-versed in blockchain basics and AI methodologies
- Understand the significance of data collection and cleaning in AI modeling
- Discover the application of analytics in cryptocurrency trading
- Get to grips with open, permissioned, and private blockchains
- Explore the DIApp design pattern and its merit in digital solutions
- Find out how LSTM and ARIMA can be applied in crypto trading
- Use the DIApp design pattern to build a sample contact tracing application
- Get started with building your own DIApps across various domains
Who this book is for
This book is for blockchain and AI architects, developers, data scientists, data engineers, and evangelists who want to harness the power of artificial intelligence in blockchain applications. If you are looking for a blend of theoretical and practical use cases to understand how to implement smart cognitive insights into blockchain solutions, this book is what you need! Knowledge of machine learning and blockchain concepts is required.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started with Blockchain
- Introduction to the AI landscape
- Domain-Specific Applications of AI and Blockchain
- AI- and Blockchain-Driven Databases
- Empowering Blockchain using AI
- Cryptocurrency and Artificial Intelligence
- Development lifecycle of a DiApp
- Implementing DiApps
- Future of AI with Blockchain
- Appendix: Moving Forward – Resources for you