points - Details)
You’ll also learn:
– Key concepts in cryptography, such as computational security, attacker models, and forward secrecy
– The strengths and limitations of the TLS protocol behind HTTPS secure websites
– Quantum computation and post-quantum cryptography
– About various vulnerabilities by examining numerous code examples and use cases
– How to choose the best algorithm or protocol and ask vendors the right questions
Each chapter includes a discussion of common implementation mistakes using real-world examples and details what could go wrong and how to avoid these pitfalls.
Whether you’re a seasoned practitioner or a beginner looking to dive into the field,
Serious Cryptography will provide a complete survey of modern encryption and its applications.